What is Xeljanz®?
Xeljanz® is an inhibitor of Janus kinases (JAKs). It is used to treat moderately to severely active Rheumatoid Arthritis active psoriatic arthritis, and moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis.
What is Xeljanz® Used For?
Xeljanz® is an inhibitor of Janus kinases (JAKs) used to treat adult patients with:
- Moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to methotrexate.
- Active psoriatic arthritis who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to methotrexate or other disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
- Moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis.
How Does Xeljanz® Work?
The active substance in Xeljanz®, tofacitinib, acts on enzymes known as Janus Kinases. These enzymes play an important role in the process of inflammation4 that characterizes inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ulcerative colitis. By blocking their action, tofacitinib helps reduce inflammation and other symptoms of inflammatory diseases.
Buy Xeljanz® Online
With Healthwire Georgia now you can easily buy Xeljanz® online because Healthwire Georgia is a highly dependable, quick, and efficient online drug store to cater to your needs. We understand well how important it is to have medicines timely, so we provide a 24-Hour Xeljanz® Delivery Service to make you deliver your desired and required Xeljanz® to your doorstep.
Where To Buy Xeljanz® Medications
If you are a resident of Georgia and confused as to wherefrom buy Xeljanz® medications, stop worrying now because Healthwire Georgia provides genuine and Original Xeljanz® Medications at competitive and challenging prices. Now you can place an online order and will be delivered Xeljanz® to your doorstep with 24 hours.
Buy Cheaper Xeljanz® Online
To buy cheaper Xeljanz® online, Healthwire Georgia is the only reliable and dependable place. We understand well the importance of medication in a healthy and peaceful life that is why we provide Cheaper And Cost-Effective Xeljanz® for your respected needs. we are known for dependability and affordability.
Find Cheaper Xeljanz®
Healthwire Georgia is the name of trust and reliability because you can easily find cheaper Xeljanz®. We have no hidden tax and unfair prices. Healthwire Georgia offers reasonable prices and Quick Delivery Of Xeljanz® anywhere. It is very secure and immediate to get delivered Xeljanz® to your doorstep.
Purchase Xeljanz® 5mg
If you are a resident of Georgia and looking for Affordable Xeljanz® Medication and discreet delivery service, Healthwire Georgia is the place to address your needs. you can easily Buy Xeljanz® Online without any difficulty and trouble. You can call us or email us to place an online order of Xeljanz® 5mg and we will deliver your Xeljanz® mg to your doorstep within 24 hours and without any delay.
Order Cheaper Xeljanz® Online
Healthwire Georgia is a licensed and guaranteed online drug store to order Cheap Xeljanz® Online. Now Healthwire Georgia has made it easier to buy online cheaper Xeljanz® while sitting at your home. We not only deliver medicines timely but also make our customers acknowledge the pros and cons of the required medication.
Side Effects of Xeljanz®:
Taking Xeljanz® at too high a dose may increase the risk of death in People With Rheumatoid Arthritis who are 50 and older and have at least 1 risk for heart disease. Those People who may have suffered serious side effects of Xeljanz®. However, your doctor has prescribed this drug because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Careful monitoring by your doctor will lessen the risk.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any signs of infection, including:
- Persistent Sore Throat
- Persistent Cough
- Night Sweats
- Trouble Breathing
- Painful/Frequent Urination
- Warm/Red/Painful Skin
Cautions To Take Xeljanz®:
You should not use Xeljanz® if you have a serious infection. Xeljanz® affects your immune system so please apply caution to take Xeljanz®. You may get infections more easily, even serious or Fatal Infections. Call your doctor if you have a fever, chills, aches, tiredness, cough, trouble breathing, skin sores, diarrhea, weight loss, or burning when you urinate. If you ever had hepatitis B or C, using Xeljanz® can cause this virus to become active or get worse.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Who should not take Xeljanz®?
You should not take Xeljanz® if you have any of the following:
- active tuberculosis
- inactive tuberculosis
- opportunistic fungal infection
- a bad infection
- cancer or malignancy
- high cholesterol
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a decreased number of lymphocytes in the blood
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- liver problems
- abnormal liver function tests
- disorder of lymphoid tissue after transplant
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- malignant lymphoma
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- an increased risk of developing an uncommon viral infection called an opportunistic infection
- Child-Pugh class B liver impairment
2. What are the common side effects of Xeljanz®?
The more common side effects of Xeljanz® are:
- Common cold
- Upper respiratory infections
- High cholesterol levels
3. In which form Xeljanz® comes?
Xeljanz® comes in two forms: Xeljanz® and Xeljanz® XR.
4. What if I miss a dose?
If you miss your Xeljanz® dose, let your doctor or pharmacist know about it. Don’t take more than one dose of Xeljanz® at a time on your own.