What is Humira® 40mg?
Humira® 40mg is a tumor necrosis factor blocker. The medication inhibits the immune system by inhibiting tumor necrosis factor-alpha activity. Humira® 40mg is a biological pharmaceutical that contains the active ingredient adalimumab. Biologics are drugs that are created from living cells and the TNF blockers, such as adalimumab belongs to a Group of Medication that works in a similar manner. Humira® 40mg is available in three different dosages in Redan, GA. It forms a single-dose pen, a single-dose prefilled syringe, and a single-dose liquid solution vial for different types of patients.
What Is The Most Important Information I Should Know About Humira® 40mg?
You should discuss the potential benefits and risks of Humira® 40mg with your doctor. Humira® 40mg is a TNF Bocker Medicine that can lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections. You should not start taking Humira® 40mg if you have any kind of infection unless your doctor says it is okay. Serious infections have happened in people taking Humira® 40mg. These serious Infections Include Tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some people have died from these infections in Redan, GA. Your doctor should test you for TB before starting Humira® 40mg and check you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during treatment with Humira® 40mg, even if your TB test was negative. If your doctor feels you are at risk, you may be treated with medicine for TB.
What is Humira® 40mg Used For?
Humira® 40mg is a Prescription Drug intended to treat and maintain clinical remission in individuals with moderate to severe Crohn's disease who have not reacted well to previous medicines. Humira® 40mg is also used by people in Redan, GA who have lost response to or are unable to tolerate infliximab (a monoclonal anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha antibody) to decrease signs and symptoms and Achieve Clinical Remission.
How To Use Humira® 40mg?
Insert the needle into the syringe at a 45-degree angle to your skin. Push down on the plum-colored trigger at the top of the Humira® 40mg pen with one finger. When the injection begins, you will hear a loud click. As you Inject The Medication, keep the pen in a steady position.
Why Humira® 40mg is Prescribed?
Humira® 40mg treats and maintains clinical remission in individuals with moderate to severe Crohn's disease. Order Humira® 40mg Online in Redan, GA that prescribed for treating skin disorders. This medication in certain cases is also used to treat other medical conditions.
What Conditions Does Humira® 40mg Treat?
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis, An Inflammatory Condition of The Intestines
- The Rheumatic Condition Ankylosing Spondylitis, Which Causes Pain And Stiffness In The Back,
- Psoriasis Associated With Arthritis
- Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Non-radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Inflammatory Uveitis Of The Eye's Lateral Margin
- Chronic Non-infectious Anterior Uveitis
- Oligoarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Humira® 40mg Dosage
Humira® 40mg Dosage varies. The Adult dosage is:
- 10mg/0.1mL (Humira® 40mg)
- 20mg/0.2mL (Humira® 40mg)
- 40mg/0.4mL (Humira® 40mg)
What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Starting Humira® 40mg?
Tell your doctor about all of your health conditions, including if you:
- Have an infection, are being treated for infection, or have symptoms of an infection.
- Get a lot of infections or infections that keep coming back.
- Have diabetes.
- Have TB or have been in close contact with someone with TB, or were born in, lived in, or traveled where there is more risk for getting TB.
- Live or have lived in an area (such as the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys) where there is an increased risk for getting certain kinds of fungal infections, such as histoplasmosis, coccidioidomycosis, or blastomycosis.
- Have or have had hepatitis B.
- Are scheduled for major surgery.
- Have or have had cancer.
- Have numbness or tingling or a nervous system disease such as multiple sclerosis or Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Have or had heart failure.
Side Effects of Humira® 40mg:
Common side effects of Humira® 40mg include but are not limited to:
- Congestion, Sinus Ache, Runny Nose, And Sore Throat Are All Common Cold Symptoms
- Swelling Where The Injection Was Given
Cautions To Take Humira® 40mg:
In the event that you or your kid will be taking this medication for an extended period of time, it is crucial that your doctor monitor their progress at each of their check-ups. Before using this medication, you or your child should be tested for tuberculosis via a skin prick test. Adalimumab may cause a temporary drop in your white blood cell count, increasing your Risk of Infection. It can also reduce the number of platelets in the blood, which is important for the blood to clot properly. Other medications should only be taken after consulting with your doctor.