What is Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg?
Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is a branded prescription drug for some eye disorders, which has been approved by the FDA to assist in Decrease Or Stopping Vision Loss. Eye disorders tend to affect the retina (a light-sensitive layer that lines the inside of your eyeball) or macula of the eye. Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is a VEGF inhibitor (Vascular endothelial growth factor ) that lowers ocular blood vessel leakage and delays the growth of new abnormal blood vessels. Aflibercept, also known as Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg, is a medicine that is used to treat wet macular degeneration and metastatic colorectal cancer across Redan, GA.
What Are Some Mild Reactions Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg?Reactions of Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg that have been reported include:
- Bleeding in the eye
- Eye pain
- Cataracts, which occur when your lens becomes cloudy and doesn’t let as much light into your eye
- Increased pressure in your eye
- Seeing floaters
- Blurry vision
What is Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg Used For?
It is used to Treat Wet Macular Degeneration (a chronic eye condition that causes impaired vision or a blind spot in your visual field) and is administered as an intravitreal injection, which means it is injected directly into the eye itself. According to the most recent research, Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg was also approved for the treatment of persons who have visual impairment owing to Diabetic Macular Oedema in Redan, GA.
How To Use Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg?
The suggested dose is Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg 2mg (0.05 mL or 50 microliters) given Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg Intravitreally Injection every four weeks for the first five (after about every 28 days, monthly). After that, the dose should be 2 mg (0.05 mL) given intravitreally every eight weeks (after 2 months). That being said, follow what your doctor has advised in Redan, GA.
Why Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is Prescribed?
It is prescribed to treat the symptoms of Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Macular Edema. Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is a medication that is available only by prescription across Redan, GA. Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg can be taken on its own or in combination with other drugs if only your doctors deem it fit. Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is a member of a class of medications known as Macular Degeneration Agents; Ophthalmics; and VEGF Inhibitors.
What Conditions Does Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg Treat?
Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is used to treat eye diseases that cause damage to the retina or macula that eventually impair your vision in Redan, GA. Other than that following are the conditions that require Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg treatment
- A Moist Form Of Age-related Macular Degeneration (A Condition In Which Macula Gets Enlarged And Damaged As A Result Of Age- Amd).
- Macular Edema Following The Closure Of The Retinal Vein.
- Diabetic Retinopathy, A Disease Of The Eyes.
- Diabetes-related Macular Edema.
Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg Dosage
The dosage of Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg differs from person to person depending upon multiple factors including age, eye condition, etc. And it should be used according to the Prescription of The Doctor.
The usual dose of injectable solution is available in the following form:
- 2mg/0.05ml (40mg/ml single-dose vial)
- 2mg/0.05ml (40mg/ml single-dose prefilled syringe)
Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg is administered by your doctor depending upon the type of disease your eye(s) have developed.
What Do You Need To Know Before You Are Given Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg?
You will not be given Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg if you:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to aflibercept or any of the other ingredients of Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg.
- Have severe inflammation of the eye (indicated by pain or redness).
- Have an infection in or around the eye (ocular or periocular infection).
- Are pregnant or are breastfeeding your baby.
Side Effects of Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg:
The most common side effects reported in patients receiving Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg are
- Increased Redness In The Eye
- Eye Pain
- Vitreous (Gel-like Substance) Detachment
- Vitreous Floaters
- Moving Spots In The Field Of Vision
- Increased Pressure In The Eye
Cautions To Take Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg:
Do not take Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg if you are allergic to any Ingredients Of Eylea® 40mg/1ml 4mg Medication or have inflammation of the eye or have any sort of infection in or around the eye