What is Hyalase® 1500iu?
Cosmetic procedures are designed to make us feel better and confident about ourselves. In dermatology, Hyalase® 1500iu is an injectable medication used to correct the Misapplication Of Dermal Fillers containing hyaluronic acid. Hyalase® 1500iu is a naturally occurring enzyme found in the body and is commonly referred to as a reversal agent of dermal fillers in Abbeville, GA. When it is injected, it dissolves the hyaluronic acid that has been previously used and corrects the unwanted cosmetic result. Hyalase® 1500iu is also considered an antidote for bad Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, or Belotero. Hyalase® 1500iu is injected with a very thin needle along with the local anesthetic, lidocaine, into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
What is Hyalase® 1500iu Used For?
Hyalase® 1500iu is used for:
- As an aid during the subcutaneous injection of saline or other solutions
- With anesthetic agents (agents that cause loss of feeling) during childbirth
- As an aid in the prevention of bleeding after childbirth
- As an aid in local anesthesia involving the eye
- As an aid in local anesthesia for fractures
- During the administration of substances used while taking x-rays
How To Use Hyalase® 1500iu?
Hyalase® 1500iu should only be administered by trained professionals, with appropriate handling, in a hospital or clinic environment across Abbeville, GA. Hyalase® 1500iu Injection is injected either into a muscle (intramuscular) or under the skin (subcutaneous). For Subcutaneous Infusion (an injection given continuously under the skin), the injection is injected into the infusion tubing.
Why Would We Use Hyalase® 1500iu?
Hyalase® 1500iu can be used to enhance permeation of subcutaneous or Intramuscular Injections, local anesthetics, and subcutaneous infusions and to promote the resorption of excess fluids and blood in the tissues.
Why Hyalase® 1500iu is Prescribed?
Hyalase® 1500iu acts to make the tissue between cells more permeable. Hyalase® 1500iu allows injected substances to be rapidly dispersed and absorbed. The Application Of Hyalase® 1500iu is as much of an art form as is the dermal filler and should only be performed by a qualified, licensed practitioner in Abbeville, GA.
What Conditions Does Hyalase® 1500iu Treat?
Hyalase® 1500iu is used for edema reduction in the case of paraphimosis, intestinal intussusception, supraglottal airway edema, transplanted organ rejection, and treatment of vitreous hemorrhage. In plastic surgery and dermatology, Hyalase® 1500iu is commonly employed to improve the Effects Of Local Anesthetics and to dissolve the injected HA. Hyalase® 1500iu may be effectively utilized to correct the over injection of HA filler across Abbeville, GA.
Hyalase® 1500iu Dosage
Your doctor will decide what dose you will receive. This depends on the medical situation for which Hyalase® 1500iu has been prescribed for you. Depending on whether you want to reduce or completely remove from the area, your doctor will decide about the Hyalase® 1500iu dosage. A small and fine needle is used to Inject Hyalase® 1500iu Dosage into the selected area. The amount of Hyalase® 1500iu that needs to be injected depends on the amount of filler needing to be dissolved in Abbeville, GA.
Reactions of Hyalase® 1500iu?
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following reaction occurs:
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Fast Heartbeat
- Hives Or Welts
- Large, Hive-like Swelling On The Face, Eyelids, Lips, Tongue, Throat, Hands, Legs, Feet, Or Sex Organs
- Puffiness Or Swelling Of The Eyelids Or Around The Eyes, Face, Lips, Or Tongue
Side Effects of Hyalase® 1500iu:
Common side effects include but are not limited to:
- Allergic Reactions
- Hives On The Skin
- Swelling Of The Face, Lips, Tongue, Or Other Parts Of The Body
- Shortness Of Breath
- Trouble Breathing
- Injection Site Reactions
- Blurred Or Decreased Vision
- Restricted Eye Movements
- Swelling Or Fluid In The Eye When Used In Eye Surgery
Cautions To Take Hyalase® 1500iu:
Do not use Hyalase® 1500iu if:
- You are allergic to hyaluronidase, or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- Always check the ingredients to make sure you can use this medicine.
- You should not receive Hyalase® 1500iu to reduce the swelling of bites or stings.
- You should not receive Hyalase® 1500iu at sites where infection or cancer is present.
- You should not receive Hyalase® 1500iu if you have an allergy to hyaluronidase.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any drug or food.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines.